H. Bernard Holston, Sr. is a native of Athens, Georgia. He has over 30 years of experience in the funeral service industry. He is a 1984 graduate of Fort Valley State College with a Bachelors Degree in Political Science and earned an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Funeral Service in 1987 from John Tyler Community College, Chester, Virginia.
Bernard received his Funeral Service License in 1987 in the State of Virginia and has been licensed in the State of Georgia since 1988. He also is a licensed Life Insurance Agent concentrating in Burial and preplanning programs.
Bernard Holston and Chedonna Trimble were married at Israel Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia in 1994.
Married 20 years, Bernard and Chedonna are the proud parents of two sons; Brenan M. Holston and Brelan C. Holston. The family is a member of Antioch A.M.E. Church in Conyers, GA.
Staff members of Bernard’s Family Funeral Care, LLC are caring and experienced professionals who understand that each family is unique and has personal requests and traditions. These requests and traditions are of utmost importance to our staff of licensed funeral directors.
- Bernard Holston, Sr. – Owner
- Chedonna Trimble-Holston – Owner
- Stephanie Hollingsworth – Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Tenisha L. Cole – Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Andrew Harris – Attendant
- Julia Dunn – Attendant/ Notary Public
- Randy Dunn – Maintenance Attendant
- Mario Simmons – Attendant
- Sharon Peoples… Office
- manager/ Attendant
- Stephanie Clark ..Attendant
- Maurice Walker…Attendant
- Delane Anderson…Attendant